Saturday, September 27, 2003

still stuck here
playing these stupid games


ah,
the fresh scent of diaryland,
and a spankin new layout,
HELLO WORLD !

first entries of new layouts are meant to be long and dreary,
its in the great big book of blogging etiquette
right next to the big book of misery (in which romeo and paris's name lie. AH BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW THAT.)

just two more papers and its tata to the dreaded prelims
i'm not going anywhere with my prelim results
i know
three months for dance class, shopping with my girls (namely my mother), and cleaning up my room
WHO COULD ASK FOR A BETTER DEAL HUH ?
:D
but alas, self consolation is no consolation
or ..
self consolation is the best consolation
yes, that's it.
i like it that way.

my feet ache like a big fat female dog
this from walking around town all day yesterday
being dragged around from sale to sale with thy shopping queen ..
SAM D. S. kudus
it was a near death experience,
but HOORAH i made it home safe :)
it is always fun out with the clique and extended clique
always.

the chinese book beckons,
till we meet again my friend.

No comments: