Saturday, May 7, 2005

sunset sailing on paper skies


i'm surprisingly calm for someone who's:


  • car could explode just about anytime due to an unforseen engine malfunction
and

  • laptop just mysteriously deleted every. single. thing it's ever had in it since the day i bought it. like, there's nothing in my laptop now. every living or non living memory in my laptop is gone. gone with the motherfucking wind. nothing in my laptop. zip. zip. zippo.

zeep. oh.

i mean, like.
wtf omg ddr.

so here's the story morning glories

it's like remember i hit the curb and insanely busted my tyre about a month ago right
(refer to entry dated april 13th)
anyway
a while after,
some weird orange-colored light came up on my dashboard
and the manual says its an engine malfunction

so anyway i haven't been driving for a while
being the coward that i am

and then my mom arrived today,
so of course we head to volkwagen for a look-see, right?
anyway, apparently there's some sort of leak in my car that may or may not be caused by my 'incident' with the curb
so it's pretty much potentially dangerous to be driving busy around and we're gonna have to drop it off and vw asap

zz.

and upon coming home
and plugging in my laptop
i find that everything, yearh.
every-song/video/letter/photo/file/document/schoolwork/program-thing
has
been
completely
wiped
out.

brilliant stuff, really.

still, i know god loves me.
because he let me find out about my car with my mom around
so i won't be pissing my pants alone

and that my laptop only started mucking around after i finished working on my crazy ass speech and most of the schoolwork is over and done with.
songs, can be re downloaded
photos, (thankfulkly) have mostly been uploaded.

definitely,
god loves me.

dear bugsy, vaio.
pls get your act together
it's finals week next week
we can't afford any more screwups on our sinking ship

No comments: