Saturday, September 2, 2006

#2

Sometimes i just don't get it.

I don't understand how you can tolerate my incessant whining and whinging about everything. My emotional about-turns and outbursts that happen ever so often. I don't get how you bear with me and my (okay..fine. somewhaaat unreasonable) ways of thinking.. especially when i expect you to know exactly what's in my head without me having to verbalize it: and how i get mad when you don't. And for all the times i've taken out bad moods on you in the past, and for all those times that are to come. (I'm sorry in advance.)

Oh, Had we but world enough, and time.
To 2 years of being us.

mikeva meatmeat moment!

--

"Will you love me in the morning?"
"Forever and ever, babe."

6 comments:

huis said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so sweet!!! can i say 'OMG I LOVE YOU LAOPO' for mike? HAHAHAH VA YOU ARE MIKE'S LAOPO. HAHA LAOPO!!!

L said...

WAH YINGMI!!!
CANNOT STAND. WHY SO SWEET. HOW CAN LIKE THAT!!!!

hahahaha anyway hor WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR MIA-NESS; YOUR OUXIANGS MISSED YOU!

sarah said...

aww! both of you are like eminem and hailey! :))) hee hee hee hee hee. <33333333333

living on borrowed time said...

wha va, i think my heart melted.

but but EH EH i also tolerate your incessant whining and whinging about everything! will you also love me? HMN?

have a good one darling.

<3

SAM said...

wah. too sweet. too sweet. thanks. OMG. sweetest post in like forever. hehe. :)

go MIKEVA! :D

go team!

omg. hehe.

j said...

I'M ALIVE AND I LOVE YOU