Wednesday, November 22, 2006

rockabye... DAMNIT

Let me just get this out there:
I NEVER SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA.

This should be causing some sort of shock in a number of you because if nothing else, you all know that Sleep is one of the few things that come very naturally to me :[

An hour, endless perusing (Dear sah, if you're reading this: I miss the Spring semester and all the ACEaffair in the air. WAHLAO, NEXT SEMESTER SINGAPOREAN CLUB 1 PERSON NIA!) and 1 cup of hot Milo later, i'm still here penning this post.

SANDMAN, GET YOUR ASS OVER TO 89103 PLZ.

1 comment:

sarah said...

hahahaha. tagging from reno, TMCC'S coolio library btw. reno and vegas are in NEVADA. so technically, there's still 2 strong team members in the Singapore Nevada Association. also, i think in Spring 2007, you should come down to Reno to snowboard and snowski with me. 2007 resolutions #1 thanks!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
sah.