Sorry for the unintended hiatus friendies,
It's almost like the longer i don't post, the less i know what to post about
If you post about an incident on that very day,
it seems so much more real, so much bigger and infinitely more relevant
but if you wait, and wait, and wait some more
that story that happened in the restaurant with the waiter and that glass...
Just doesn't seem quite so funny anymore.
- We finally caught Dreamgirls and jhud in all her goosebump-giving glory. You could hear the collective exhalation of 'wow' (in my case... day-uuuuum) after her solo. The tears escape from your eyes. I swear you dont' notice them till they're halfway down your face. After the movie, ting: "EH YOU ALL WANT TO GO SING KTV? I'm feeling verrry inspired"
- Only one cookout so far though. And by me. And yumsugar. And this recipe.
Granted mine didn't turn out quite as photogenic but our chocolate cravings were well and satisfied after this. And encore viewings of lovewrecked and mahjong on my trusty magenta throw.
- Ordinary weekend shopping where we threw on our pea coats and pretended to be tourists. And spent way too much. (DAMN YOU, STEVEY BOOTS)
- And yvonne and jane and their eternity at the scent department.
- And! The weather is looking so much better these days. The layers are dwindling (slowly) but nevertheless dwindling. HELLO SUNSHINE.. COME INTO MY LIIIIFE.
And then there's:
- School. Oy school, school, school school school.
- Yeah projects and assignments and homework galore. Stuffy classrooms and neverending meals at mitz.
- School's actually been okay so far. A fair bit busier this semester compared to the last few.. Hilarious side-splitting fire alarm debacles and spectating naps on the pavement.
- And a heck of alotta AY ZEE ENN. Priiiide.
My camera has been kind of desolate lately, lying in it's 'camera bag' (heh heh, those who know/ 've seen).. I really should start taking it out more. It needs action. Till i get around to that.. your friendly neighborhood satirist@blogger is just going to be dreary and boring and imageless.
And of course never getting enough of
- grey's anat-OMYGOD
- miami ink
- my crazy pms-ing, midnight grocery shopping, occassionally bra-free zone (HAHAHA SORRY) of gaggly girls
- lollipop boys (talent is overrated)
- mika and his sunshiney prock sounds
- and a whole lot of group nothingness.
And though sometimes it can feel like i'm looking at the world from the bottom of a well, it is good to be back in the ol' grind, getting back into the routine and falling asleep to the buzzing of a penguin shaped humidifier.