Saturday, May 26, 2007

"eh? how come got balloons?"


___







The surprise really, well, caught me by surprise
(Which led to me melodramatically collapsing to my knees and the spontaneous expression of MOTHER F=*&^+!!! In front of Mike's parents. "Err hi Auntie!")

Needless to say, i did not see this coming.

I did not see the balloons coming. A bunch of gaggly girls clad in their uniforms. The crepe paper streamers (dangling from the a/c vents). The color co-ordinated utensils. The color co-ordinated everything. The old school music. The hysterical SN styled charades. Scrumptious home-cooked dishes and desserts prepared by ze girls and mikey. And i certainly did not forsee my favorite people in the world yelling "SURPRISE" at the top of their bloody lungs when i stepped in saying "eh how come got balloons?"

__





Even though i was in somewhat of an uncompromising position, (didn't wear contacts! the blouse mike brought was circa 1997! my belt was fraying at both ends! i look mentally challenged most of the night!)
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
My gratitude and appreciation knows no bounds.
I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU WILL PROBABLY EVER KNOW.

I don't want to gush but knowing me i probably will.
I don't know what it is.. But i must have done something very right to land friends like you lot.
Leaving teenhood never seemed so sweet.

--
OKAY SERIOUSLY. MUST. GO. SLEEP.

2 comments:

meandmrsjones said...

its looks great.anyhow,i realise your little profile on the left there reads,fasten your seatbelts,it's going to be a bumpy night.

This quote came from the great bette davis film all about eve and i don't know if you have actually seen the film itself.but nevertheless nice quote.

there have been a few times where you have quoted some great classic songs and films.anyhow,great stuff here!

eva m. said...

hey :) unfortch i haven't seen all about eve but i did watch a documentary on bette davis once.. so it piqued my interest and thus the quote. she's a real classic screen gem. thanks for noticing, though!