Saturday, June 16, 2007

june afternoon



happy soda time

Some folks are on blankets, slowly daydreaming and reaching for their food
let’s go buy an ice-cream
and a magazine with an attitude
and put on a cassette,
we can pretend that you’re a star cos life’s so very simple just like la-la-la

It’s a bright June afternoon, it never gets dark.
__

Here come the newsflashes.

Life has been busy so far.. What with the early morning bus journeys to marine parade, (barely) surviving on meager amounts of sleep, learning the ah beng box-step, watching competitions and night time pow-wows.
Cafe del Mar for Q's birthday last weekend where I laughed so hard I choked on my own saliva. Multiple times.

Quotables starting with "If I'm the Bear..."
A: "OKAY I JUMP INTO THE POOL WITH MY PHONE AND CAMERA!!!!"
D: "OKAY I WILL QUIT MY JOB!!!"
R: "OKAY I'LL WALK HOME NAKED. SOOMPA."
P: "OKAY I'M JUST NOT THE BEAR because i cheated. I know that DITH IS THE BEAAAARRRRR"

And snakey replies.
P: "Eh i said if i'm A bear not THE bear what, right?!"
V: "DID I SAY I WOULD JUMP IN THE POOL TODAY? (heh heh thanks gallant fong!)

--

Clairvoyant saying of the day.
I forsee a sea of tears people, a sea of tears.

2 comments:

thebeautifuletd0wn said...

COME ONLINE WONT YOU! STOP HIDING (appear offline mode)!!!!!

huis said...

hello


online liao.