Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HB 21st, EMW

22nd may kicked off with an 8a.m. wake up call, followed by a half-hour drive to lake las vegas, then some downtime in the HR department of loew's whilst eating supposedly ornamental baby apples.
Errands aplenty after -- cake collecting, getting a new license at the dmv (omg horizontal license!!) blah blah blah.
Pooltime/ naptime/ preptime at the wynn before it was............

Dinner at the country club!
Everyone obediently came dressed to impress.

M: "So what's the theme?"
Me: "The theme is 'LOOK NICE'"
M: "Er........... Okay."

My first legal drink was a mirabelle eau de vie which wikipedia surprisingly states is 80proof (omg peter i am going to kill you)
So of course it put me well over the edge and left me giggling like an idiot and convulsing pretty much all through the scallops and veal.

akdov at their finest


true colors
hello nutcases






girls to the right to the right

Omg my cake! I loved loved loved my vegas themed cake -- jie


girls
kevin: "eva calm down"
-_-


~azn persuazn~

A short outfit change back at the room (it's my birthday.. if i can't go mariah carey on tour today.. then when right?)

Then the post celebration/ tina's pre-celebration at tao
ps. jchi for everything - homies4lyfe



birthday girls
one drunk off her face and one not nearly drunk enough



tom i do not appreciate that
(there are actully about 7384 uglier faceshots..
which I promptly deleted the morning after. WTF GUYS)


hair in my face
stripper dollar in hand



go shorty
it's your birthday
it's the one day you're allowed to dance on couches
(and make a complete fool out of yourself)

I had a ball that night.
We managed to have our fair share of girly drinks, take about a zillion photos and fall asleep on the couch for like 30 mins (ok just jane and i).
We laughed, we danced, we tripped over each other, and we stood in the longest bathroom line ever.

Either way.. My night was a cliche of a 21st. But I loved every second of it.


xoxo

The night ended with the girls stumbling back into the room and even before they were out of their dresses, i was cleaned up and in bed. And posing with my loot.


adios adolescence,
HELLO LIFETIME OF CUPCAKES AND CUPCAKE SHAPED BIRTHDAY CARDS ♥