Tuesday, October 28, 2008

drama queen alert




Yes, I realize that I'm a college student and that not only is it not surprising; it's almost the norm for me to be dead broke. All the dang time. And yes, I also realize that since I really am a leech of a human being, it should not surprise me quite so much that my bank account depletes/ is depleting like nobody's business.

BUT SERIOUSLY
Just in the past 2 days:

$80 - TEXTBOOK I DID NOT KNOW I NEEDED
$25 - SMOG CHECK FOR CAR
$260 - RENEWAL FOR CAR REGISTRATION
$180 - AIR TICKET TO L.A.
$500 - AIR TICKET TO CANADA

These numbers make me want to cry. Granted, the last two are not quite necessary but too late - the card's been proverbially swiped and the money has already bid me farewell. This does not yet include money for the hotel room in Canda, money for hotel rooms this weekend, the expenditure this weekend and $%@&%!&!!(()#$ WHAT AM I DOING SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY I DON'T HAVE?!?!

[/end rant]