Thursday, February 19, 2009

delayed devotion

The past 2 months at home have honestly been nothing short of wonderful.. Which should make me happy but in fact makes me feel like dog poopz. Because everything good comes to an end, ya know? My Jan/Feb have pretty much revolved around the same people and for some reason.. I'm not nearly sick of them yet. And even more confounding? I think they might feel the same way.

I have so many photos to blog, so many entries I've crafted in my head (Ok geeky I know).. But oh what the heck. Here's 2 months in a nutshell.

PORTSDOWN


TENTACLES REUNION + CHARADES MADNESS



CNY 09'



THE TAOHWAY TIMES




DURIANS@GEYLANG/ HELLO WEST COAST




THAT'S HOT (POT.)





.. TO BE CONTINUED.
(still to come: jook, rah's bday, insane self-timer shots at ve's, nights out at kovan, duck tours, play, st nicks, westmere.. and of course TPE TROOPERS heck yes)