.... All whilst dressed like her. And of all nights we picked what must have been the hottest Saturday night in April. At Timbre. OUTDOORS. Cole Tan please appreciate our efforts ah. Don't always say we don't love you.
SO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAN HUA
To do 'The Cole' involves a bunch of facets. The hand signs are a must, that #1 expression she loves to flash the camera and ahhhh the outfits the outfits the outfits. The buttoned to the top collared shirts, the berms, the tailored tees, the skiiiiiiny jeans, the pins, the bright flip flops, the spunky sneakers and of course the hats. I think we all made pretty decent Coles for the night ♥
The rest of the night in point form:
- COLE + CHAM-PAG-NE = drunken mess
- Therefore full of quotable quotes like... "yesterday i saw a girl shorter than me!! SHORTER THAN MEEEEEE!!".... and "I like small *****.* OK COLE, OK.
- Waaaay too many chicken wings.
- OMG her birthday
cakeroll. Pandan cheese roll. An acquired taste for sure my dear.
- Fun photos with the I ♥ TH sign
- Continuously channeling Cole all night long baby.
Even though by the end of dinner we were so sweaty because of the Coleclothes that if the real cole was that sweaty she would jump in a pool of dettol and scrub herself with a steel brush. (Aiyo ouch. I kid.)
shiny happy people