Friday, June 19, 2009

THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS



Right now it's like the stupid brigade came and hit me square on the head and hello, nice to meet you my name is stupid. It's like I realize, you know. I realize how ridiculously insignificant it is and how little it means in the grand scheme of things. I pretty much already know how this story ends, and however insidious it may be - everything will be just fine. Just excuse my temporary histrionics. It's just that my melodramatic ways have a tendency to really get to me and transform me into paranoia personified. Unfortunately, I buy into them hook line and sinker, regardless of how true they may be. Ugh it's mortifying when I get so shamelessly maudlin. Logically, I KNOW. I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW. And I know how you hate how I always say I know when in fact it seems I don't know very much.

But you see,
There's a difference between understanding something and accepting something.