Friday, June 4, 2010

DALLAS ✈ COMIN' AT US


lovers in paradallas

My favorite thing to do during vacations is to live like I'm local. I don't know why, maybe I really just don't have innate wanderlust nor adventurousness (wa mouthful) but I much prefer spending hours on end at grocery stores and malls, enjoying days that start and end with froyo home cooked meals. Day after day filled with this freeing nothingness that vacations inevitably bring but living under the wonderful pretense that it's my real life.. All day every day. Malls. Nothingness. Yogurt. Oh wouldn't it be nice. *dreamy drooly face*

Right and obviously I'm not a fan of sightseeing or cultural things or you know.. Learning. Not proud of this.


YOU HANDSOME FELLA, YOU.






Anyhoo. We got to spend pretty hard core family time in Dallas.. And by hardcore I just mean amount of time spent together because our activities would not be considered hard core by any means. I mean.. Unless you consider activities like shopping at target, sending B to school, looking up recipes for 'chai png' and making one helluva good dinner, rainy sunday morning church, ... hard core that is. Then you know. You're looking at the hardest corest (?) family there ever was. I'm officially retiring the term hard core.

I wish we didn't have to be apart 90% of the time, but I guess that's why there's all the more to cherish when we are together.




SEE YOU SOON MR SLEEPY
!!! 2 weeks !!!

No comments: