Monday, August 29, 2011

in the daytime, time for celebration

I know, I know. Who still posts LQ pictures anymore?

Well, blackberry users, that's who. Don't let the hard flash distract you from the copious amount of lightsticks and our general sense of joy at spending time with each other. Yes I'm a ball of mush. That's why my friends love me.

ain't no jewellery like neon jewellery!

BFF

These photos are a pretty accurate representation of a daytime party we attended a couple of weekends ago. We had brunch (At 3PM, so really it was more like tea), champagne, and before we knew it the lights were dimmed and lightsticks (+ too many cheesy dance moves to count) were broken out and the party went on and on till the break of... Dusk.

Being that I'm a 70 year old in the body of a young adult, I really wish all parties were held in the day. Until this trend catches on though, I'm going to stick with texting my friends "good night and have fun girls!" as I happily tuck myself into bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: