Friday, January 20, 2012

LA FAMILIA / MEGAPOST

 

Question: How do parents know to love kids the way they do when they don't actually know the children?  You have no idea what your child is going to be like. How they're going to turn out. In fact at the very beginning, you don't know their habits nor their behavior nor anything at all that would constitute their character - which is the very basis on how most people judge other people right? 

I don't get it... 

But I've fallen prey to it. Hard.

What I'm trying to say is: LOOK AT MY NEPHEW AND MY NIECE ARE THEY NOT THE CUTEST MUNCHKINS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE I JUST LOVE THEM WITH ALL THAT I HAVE AND MORE THAT I DON'T AND AND AND AND HERE LET ME SHOW YOU A HUNDRED MILLION TRILLION PHOTOS OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE HOME VISITING IN NOVEMBER!!111!!! 

 
cousins!

 
 

I present to you,
my prince & princess
 
the fam looking very regal

I shall end this post with some ipod touch photos of my beautiful, amazing sister (who will forever look 15) and my nephew (who has a huge chunk of my heart and probably doesn't know it.) 

 
i miss you!

No comments: