Tuesday, July 6, 2004

and when i come to the rescue
i get nothing but left behind


i shall make it a point to blog when everyone's in school. because i am dreadfully free during these nine torturous hours (or more) with absolutely no one to talk to except myself. GEE

this will be an awfully long entry
beacause
REMEMBER .. I HAVE NINE HOURS .. THAT IS A LOT OF HOURS ..

the week in very, very, very brief recap.
- can't remember the most of it
- chijmes was shit boring i mean i love IJ but what the ..
- just remember the worst china black experience
- but a terrific lychee martini
- an okay mahalo's night
- a lot of sand in my sandals
- stayover at sam's
- class bbq at joel's
- catching up with pals (laura chia clara ann khoo)
- people throwing ice at us
- leslie mooning them (that i really can't forget)
- supper at clementi
- day out with JEWEMS minus M
- pool at mambo where dith attacked the lights
- long talks with my sam (she's mine and you know it) at macs and starbucks just being insightful

i miss all the schoolkids already. SCHOOL IS POINTLESS. YOU WILL NEVER NEED ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU LEARN. COME JOIN ME IN MY FREEDOM.

..please?

sam's blog highlights the highlights of our conversation that had both of us going YAH YAH YAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEEANN ARRR! (or maybe that was just me. she was a bit more glam about it)

and maybe .. this is it.
this is all it'll ever be.
sometimes it hurts more sometimes it stings less sometimes you realise you don't want to care at all. cos you know?
maybe this is all it'll ever be.

i don't like myself when i get like this.

insight of the day. month. year. CENTURY.
expectation is the root of all heartache

my cousin just called.
I HAVE PLANS NOW
maybe we'll just bug each other until he has to go back to australia. thank God for family.

the offer still stands. SCHOOL IS NONSENSE. RIGHT HERE WITH ME IS WHERE YOU BELONG. quit school and join me in my quest for fun laughter peace and joy. and .. i'm lonely :(

was i out of my head?
was i out of my mind?
how could i have ever been so blind?
i was waiting for an indication
it was hard to find
don't matter what i say only what i do
i never mean to do bad things to you
so quiet but i finally woke up
if you're sad then it's time you spoke up too

No comments: