Saturday, October 2, 2004

i still believe it when you say
it's another perfect day


hello everyone
i have returned
(to the online world)

brace youself for one heck of a long entry

mmm
finally got my computer hooked up

and talking about computer,
i got me a laptop. and a very pretty one at that.

HELLO SONY VAIO :)





its on the bulky side and is pretty heavy but my sis said i shouldn't need to lug it around campus very much. so.. i
basically have a portable desktop.
haha
brilliant brilliant brilliant

but its quite gay cos i can't really move my computer anywhere. at least anywhere in the house cos the internet connection's only in the living room. i just have to hook up the damn wireless thingamajig.
shiz

know what
hmm the area around my navel is really uncomfortable
i know that's just a terrible overshare but i'm very concerned. its been nearly a month plus right.
CAN I EAT SEAFOOD YET?! cos i just ate damn a lot of tasty tempura
like seriously
HMM
strange

and oh,
please check out MY. NEW. CAR.
-cue for insane shrieking







mm-hmmm
divine, innit? :D
wanted the green reaaaallllyy baad but they weren't gonna have it for the next four months. and they checked cali utah and arizona as well. :| zzzzang
then they didnt have red
or yellow
or orange
soooo they only had some ickyticky blue - and silver (which incidentally was one of my choices as well)
its so awesome


but i like silver :) it matches with my vaio and it's the same color as my sis's first civic.
so it's cute. and i already saw two people on campus (when i visited) with the green beetle and one fellow with the red. MM
IT IS SO BLOOMIN CUTE
i just can't stop marvelling
altho i can't drive just yet and only my mom and sis have driven it.
BUT my mom's letting me drive around the estate sometime next week.
OMALORD that is just plain exciting.
i'll keep you all posted for any crashes or injuries

AND DID I TELL YOU I HAVE A SUNROOOF?!
shiz this is some exciting nonsense
haha

oh and guess what. apparently UNLV didn't receive anything we sent. but basically i've been admitted but they're sorting thru the details and such. this is such a pain in the ass
cos like
without a student ID,
i can't take driving lessons
and
i can't register for a dorm room
:( BARHH

i miss everyone back home tremendously
i am so homesick but i guess the car, forever21 and the cable-tv make it slightly better.

(BTW DO YOU KNOW I HAVE OVER 300 CHANNELS. cos my mom's lazy to like pick so she just tikam-tikam and she picked nearly ALL. so we have all these random channels. i have some strange catholic channel. and like 4 different HBOs?! this is absolutely marvy)
but all these channels
just can't compare to being at home
& SAM being the best friend that she is said "AIYA va just stay there and enjoy yourself pls none of us have time for you we've got promos. and he's got exams. NOBODY HAS TIME FOR YOU just stay there and have fun CAN?!"
VICIOUS.
thanks sam I FEEL SO LOVED WAH..

chey.

but yes sammy i know where you're coming from
either way
i miss the JEWEMS
i miss HUIS
and yes claud i miss you too pls believe me

and i mive you so very much i think i might just go out of my mind
stupid things remind me of you all the time.
and some not-so-stupid things as well
sigh

this entry has been really long
i think it's enough for now
RATATATA


No comments: