Tuesday, September 28, 2004

save tonight
tomorrow i'll be gone


actually,
today i'll be gone.

yes, it IS only like what 5 in the morning and i am awake and blogging. set to leave the house in about twenty minutes or so to catch the 720 flight to tokyo and then connect to LA and then vegasssss.

YUP.

so hello everyone, friends and strangers alike, VA WILL NOT BE IN SINGAPORE FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS.

only due back on the 20th october.

i hope i'll be able to find/buy a comp there which has internet ANDD i can blog. so pls stay with me for updates thanks

meanwhile,
good luck to all the people taking promos. i am here with you all in spirit. SUPPORTING YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

haha okay very not inspirational.
buttt so not my fault this is an extremely ungodly hour and i've barely slept the entire night

sigh

mike says this is like the preview of the real thing,
like, me leaving and such.
which is pretty scary because if leaving for three weeks is so tough for me, i don't even want to think how it's gonna be like when i have to leave for four years.
.. scary.

and i miss you all already ARGH pathetic

oh yes pls feel free to message me if you want anything but i can't reply because apparently it costs 60c to message back to singapore.. thats just insane la WTF

sorry for the very disjointed entry i can't really think coherently right now

till' later then

and baby all my candy kisses
i give them to you


marlong: haha HI MARLON excuse me what is this. my tagboard and i am at the end with an 'also, HI VARIBO'.. chey you

No comments: