Sunday, November 12, 2006

HB, LHY


Okay so we're not mushy people.
I mean, We embrace using 4 fingers.


Let's just leave it at Happy Birthday miss lee. And that my life would surely be terribly monochromatic and monotonous without you, your booming voice, our conversations covering insane (both in the actual topic but also in the amount of) topics, and your cushy proddable bosom. (That's one hell of a runoff senetence!)
It almost aches to imagine it! Our 6year bond is bloody unbreakable. Where would i find another you?

No lie.
(Re-read my long letter over and over again thanks! I poured my heart into that pencil-written mess.)

--

And everything around her is a silver pool of light
People who surround her feel the benefit of it

3 comments:

paomaomao said...

OMG.
I TOOK THAT PICTURE !
THAT COUCH PICTURE !
I REMEMBER !!

huis said...

wah lao si liao. you put ugree picture of me. but it's okay. AND HAVE YOU READ MY EMALE???/

huis said...

OH YAH AND THANKS FOR THE DEDICATED POST. WAH FINALLY IT'S MYYY VERY OWN POST. w00t