Sunday, January 6, 2008

xmas 2007: it's familiaxmas ♥




it's grub time!



stan&clare/
paper crowns!


I really ought to stop with this backdated entry thing. But i'll be damned if I don't document every darn thing this holiday. I'LL BE DAMNED. I REFUSE TO BACK DOWN TO THE NEFARIOUS FORCES. I REFUUUSE!!! So anyway.

Xmas eve this last year was in the same place as it was the year before: mostly the same people, almost the same food.. but it was Different. This year.. was different. A part of me thinks/knows i've changed. For the better, methinks.

After all, Christmas is about family and love. And this year, I think i've gotten my fair share. Idle chit chat with my cousins, watching the little tykes run around and subsequently running after them trying to capture all their cuteness on our cameras (and failing). Listening to meaningful stories about previously misunderstood people that made good, and chowing down on one too many gourmet cupcakes.


clare introducing her cupcakes/
cuzzins' :]



jas, josh and the adorable rockstar caycay ♥

I cannot believe Caleb is so big now.. I remember him when he was this big!
THIS WHOLE *AGING* THING... IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ME.
___

Xmas day was by and large the same bunch for lunch at Somerville. Good food, plenty of photo taking and Aunt Thelma's hilarious "WAIT WAIT WAIT POSE AGAIN!! TRUST ME - I TOOK A PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS!!!!"


kodak moments aplenty



the kays/
6/9 ain't half bad.


"Close the door of hate and open the door of love.
Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting.
Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings,
and teach us to be merry with clear hearts."

No comments: