Thursday, February 25, 2010

bunny magic




“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
- Roald Dahl


As of T minus 50 hours, I feel like I'm all over the place. My mind 8830 miles away, my soul 2018 miles away, my little black backpack 2424 miles away, and my figuratively mindless soulless heartless body not too far from right here. As much as plans can be comforting and may serve to get us through short bursts of time, they can at the same time be disconcerting and frightening because no one ever knows whether things will turn out as planned, no? Especially with all the grandiosity (okay, i'm using that word lightly here) that I'm thinking of and all that frickin' time in between.

Also, the bloody emerald eyed beast keeps rearing it's ugly head these days. BACK INTO YOUR CAVE, EMMIE. BITTERNESS IS NOT A GOOD COLOR ON ME.

Oh 2010. I'm really not asking for all too much this year.. Just play nice won't ya? Play nice.

No comments: