Thursday, April 29, 2010

embers and envelopes


central park | 041210

sunlight vs fluorescent tubes
glorious greenery vs shades of gray
spring/summer vs summer/summer
food network vs ALTON B AND SANDRA L. ARE IRREPLACEABLE.

Home, but not actually feelin' all too cruddy about it. For sure I miss my fam and the vacay lifestyle and all them wonderful mornings when I could wake up whenever my body deemed best but ah well. The real world beckons.
I'm back at work. And work is.. Welll... You know. Work. I used the word 'Work' way too many times in that sentence.
Bright side is I've been meeting up with my girlflens almost every day and it looks set to continue well into the weekend. Ember tonight! Yay! Birthday throwdown for my Aprilbabies tomorrow! Yay!

PS. My burning desire to go to Ikea doesn't seem like it's going to be putting out (ha ha) anytime soon. WAIT FOR ME MALMYBOO!

No comments: