Saturday, January 24, 2004

and what do you think about this


my dad's reading my fortune now from his chinkinese calender
MY HEALTH'LL BE GOOD
I'LL HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIPS
AND I'LL BE LUCKYYYYYY !!

and btw
this applies to most of you now because you're probably rabbits
like me
SO RABBITS OUT THERE
LUCKY ARE WE THIS YEAR
;D

well anyway this is a delayed happy cny to everyone
hope the money has been rolling in for everyone
gambled a little with my family with my aunt's capital
she just gave me her stack of moolah and said "okay. you gamble"
har har har.
seriously bad move
i ended up nearly losing everything except 26 bucks so i just fled from the gambling den. so .. i guess i can kinda say i won 26 bucks? haha. or rather, my aunt gave me 26 bucks. oh wellll ..

mich: right chelle. you go be the spokesperson for SBS now :)
ta: yes ma'm i'm linking you right nowwwww
jw: yes woman i understand your love
shawn: haha okay i'll go check it out. is it like a guy's or girls shoe? WAIT. is it even a shoe?! lol ..
shu: yahhh. I FELT SO IGNORED -sniffy
jiang: okay thanks dear. lets not get fat together k? haha

No comments: