MARCH 2007 = SCATTERBRAIN
OCTOBER 2008 = STILL A SCATTERBRAIN
Some things never change.
I seriously think I need to load up on ginkgo nuts/ ω3 fatty acids because I swear something, somewhere is short circuiting. Just in the past 4 days I have:
- Put on my left shoe on my right foot and thought to myself 'Man.. I really have been on my butt too long. My feet sure are hella swollen'
- Nearly shampooed my hair with my body soap
- Put on a new pair of boots that were still tied to each other, tried to walk, and nearly caused my face to become bosom buds with the carpet
- Over-reacted like a headcase to news that may/may not even be news........ (And even if completely true - should not have affected me the way it did -_-)
- Left home for class in the morning, only to come home after class to see my house keys dangling merrily from my door.
- Bought raw pork chops, eggs, juice from the supermarket -- And forgot to take it out of my trunk.
- Woke up for class and decided to change up my routine. Opened up my contact lens case and for some reason I still can't figure out, decided to brush my teeth instead. Whilst brushing, I proceed to empty contents of abovementioned contact lens case into the sink and it's bye bye contact lenses. WTF?